Re: Anyone heard of Dan Dowling or Daniel Dowling ???

Yeah, the guy's a scammer and a crook. He probably absconded out of the
states to avoid prosecution for his (second) bankruptcy fraud 5-6 years
ago. Avoid him like the plague...

MT

Curious...what crap is he peddling now down under? He was tied in with Mike
Chalek (who sued him and won, hence the bankruptcy) and Jan Arps years
ago.  Send privately or publicly...I've got a score to settle with this POS...