Re: Recent Data & Software Experiments

Richard

Thanks a lot for your post. It's very encouraging for the eSignal's
performance.
Few years ago before they acquired BMI, Signal only delivered about 60 % of
the ticks than BMI. Since then I never trusted eSignal can deliver any
decent data.
Thanks again. Especially, my data colooection is similar to yours. Next year
when I move abroad, I definitely will have an alternative to BMI cable
subscription.

Hango