Re: TS2000i Global Serever Problem

Hello jdo1,

Saturday, April 13, 2002, 1:14:50 PM, you wrote:

j> List:

j> I have asked this question before with no response.  My Global Server
j> continues to download hundreds of symbols after I have deleted them.  I know
j> there is a way to deter this, but can not find it.  Would anyone who has the
j> answer to this problem please let me know the solution.

j> Many thanks,

j> John

When you select File/download from historybank from the menu, a box
appears. In the lower portion of this box are 3 radio buttons under
the statement "Data to Distribute" If the first button is selected
"Automatically add all downloaded symbols to the symbols portfolio" It
will do what you describe.   Select the second button and it will only
distribute data to the symbols in your portfolio.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx