Re: AW: AW: Why Continous contract software

> Second, what I really wanted to say, is that the real thing should
> be doing a rollover and using real data. Wouldnt that be perfect,
> wasnt SystemWriter doing that? It just makes me thinking, that if I
> use the same contract but use differnet method to combine them that
> the result is so different. But it seems instead of asking for the
> most logical solution, everybody is arguing for the best work
> arround.

***IF*** it handles rollovers properly and calculates all indicators
&etc values properly, then yes, that's a great solution.  I haven't
seen that and I wouldn't assume that Behold! or any other product
does it unless they explicitly say so.  (And as far as I can see,
Behold!'s manual says nothing about it.)  If you don't have that,
then workarounds like continuous contracts are your only alternative.

Gary