AW: AW: Why Continous contract software

First, I cant remember how Behold! is handling an indicator after the
rollover. But I would guess that it does it correct and recalculates the
indicator with the new data.

Second, what I really wanted to say, is that the real thing should be doing
a rollover and using real data. Wouldnt that be perfect, wasnt SystemWriter
doing that? It just makes me thinking, that if I use the same contract but
use differnet method to combine them that the result is so different. But it
seems instead of asking for the most logical solution, everybody is arguing
for the best work arround.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com