charts not updating right

I have 13 charts open in TS200i, of which 9 are of various aspects of the NQ
futures (i.e., a 1 minute, 3 minute, 5 minute, and varous ticks such as 170,
12, 55, and 28), a few of the ES, the SOX and a stock. I have noticed lately
that some of the charts are updating properly but others seem to run minutes
behind. When the action slows down they all eventually catch up. I'm using
Windows 98 Second Edition and have 256K of RAM with 450 hz Pentium II. Any
suggestions for a fix without just giving up some of these charts?
Thanks,
Dimitri