Re: Re[2]: Why atomic time

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:18:10 -0700, BobR wrote:
>Is there a way to synchronize clocks on 4 computers connected via a
>simple 4
>port NIC hub where one computer is connected to the internet via 56k
>modem?
>
>thanks,
>bobr

Yep I use the free utility AtomicTimeSync from
www.analogx.com
he has a lot of great free software while your there.

You just set it up on each machine sync the one on the net, and set
the rest up to use the proxy address of that machine and they will
all sync. He has instructions in the read me.

Sentinel