Several Things

Hello Jim,

several things.

1.)  it  was  ruled by a supreme court that data market data is public
information  if  nothing  unique  is  not  added  to it. if they added
anything  to  it - it would be false market data. no - formats etc. do
not  count.  this  is  all  very  well documented and was published in
futures  magazine  many years ago. what you are paying for is delivery
of the data, that is why they try and protect the per seat licence.

so  i  guess  omega  would  be a better target than i (or did you ever
think  about  that?  as  there are zillions of free data resources out
there  on the net look around) over this data issue if it were a valid
issue  which  it  isn't.  when  you receive the data it's yours period
(public domain) have the lawyers call me direct at br-549.

2.)  ts up to 5 has never coded any cd's to a specific user, id, block
or  anything  else.  if  you have reinstalled an os without a complete
format the registry keeps you old information which is why when you re
install it knows who you are.

3.)  atomic  clocks  are  the way to go it has won me several disputes
trading related and worth every penny i paid, free.

4.)  blank  workspaces  - bummer but i never had to reload ts to get a
fix.  most of the time i get vertical lines on the screen which i take
as a warning i need to shut down some of the other stuff i'm running.

5.) Mark Brown hater? ah an astrology fanatic i see, wrong list. think
i  will pull out jimmy hendrix voodoo child and play it while lunch is
served and snicker about today's events thus far.  PO come help me!

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx