Re[2]: HELP Data Co-op - or - Historical Data Archives

Hello Calandra,

interesting point.  Omega List is possible "on the screen" enuf for
some malevolent Mark Brown hater (yes, unbeleivably I hear there are a
couple) to blow the whistle.  perhaps organizing should be done
privately .

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx