Re: Why atomic time

Theoretically yes, but I've found with my set-up that the PC clock "loses"
time throughout the day.  So I have an atomic clock refresh it regularly
throughout the day behind the scenes.  This is probably a quirk of my
set-up using Quotespeed+Dynatore+TS4 where the "datafeed time" in TS4 is
actually taken off the PC clock rather than passed through from the
datafeed. Hence it's very important for my PC clock to be accurate.

Rgds
Simon.