Re: XPO format

Hello m,

mwpnf> This  mailing  list  really  makes  me  laugh a lot, especially
mwpnf> comments  like  "a  new  low  of  50  cents  soon,  unless they
mwpnf> announced  that  a  half brained, dart throwing monkey has been
mwpnf> named new ceo".

my god did you think that was a joke! second though, guess it could be
taken that way. ;-)

mwpnf> Anyway,  does  anyone know from where one could get source code
mwpnf> for  the  XPO  format?  I  know  that  a  commercial package is
mwpnf> available,  but they charge 1500$ - 2500 $. I have also seen "a
mwpnf> Omega  data  vendor  package"  somewhere  for sale. Is that one
mwpnf> enabling  one  to  write  or  just read the XPO format like the
mwpnf> Omega Research Developer's Kit does?

somewhere i had and still have amongst the zillion terabyte storage
facility here a zip that someone posted once that i believe has the
xpo breakdown.  maybe it's on traders2.traders.com somewhere.  if i
could only remember the name i would find it.

monkeying around, monk brown

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx