XPO format

Hi!

	This mailing list really makes me laugh a lot, especially comments like "a
new low of 50 cents soon, unless they announced that a
half brained, dart throwing monkey has been named new ceo".
	Anyway, does anyone know from where one could get source code for the XPO
format?  I know that a commercial package is available, but they charge
1500$ - 2500 $. I have also seen "a Omega data vendor package" somewhere
for sale. Is that one enabling one to write or just read the XPO format
like the Omega Research Developer's Kit does?

					Any help appreciated,

					Magnus Wahlman