Ts2000i charting 4-8-02

Hi!

Can anybody help why my TS2000i is not displaying chart of ES M2 only but
it is displaying ES #F and all Nasdaq stocks?  I am using eSignal +
TS2000i.  I just encounter this problem this Monday 4-8-02.  Prior to this
date its all functioning fine. The error in the TS2000i is "No data
available for the selected date range".  I check the date range by using F5
then Format symbols, settings, last date putting either 4-5-02 or 4-8-02
and it still does not plot INTRADAY DATA for ES M2 and ES #F .

I went to GlobalServer , Edit Symbol ES M2 , Edit Data , Load Data then no
data are displayed.  I'm 100% sure did not change any of these
settings.  Does it had any connection with DST time change?  I check my
computer time and its adjusted & correct.  Under the real tiem status its
Connected too.  Expiration is 6-20-02 .  Quotes received/processed are both
ticking.

All past days history archive of this ES M2 and ES #F are not
there.  Note:  ES #F is charting but not ES M2.  I already sucessfully
downloaded data history thru HistoryBank but it still cannot chart these
history data.  The date range is correct either I put 4-5-02 or 4-8-02 and
it still does not plot INTRADAY DATA for ES M2 and ES #F .

Thanks in advance.