Re: No idea what just happened

Hello phil,

If  it's on TS2000i i have seen it so mant times that I am phasing out
all  dll's  out  of all systems - In fact if I can get this dtn to ts4
via  dynastore  worked  out.  i  am  going  back  to my childhood days
completely, as i continue to enjoy ts4 to quote.com via qcollector and
dynastore. I will say I finally got all the bugs out of TS2000i to dtn
satilite feed and it's great. 95,000 symbols for less than the cost of
my  esignal  feed  of  only  100  symbols, which is going bye bye this
month.

p> Anyone have any idea what just happened to me. I received a message
p> that made reference to a "DLL" and something about a floating point
p> stack

TS2000i has some serious dll mis handeling problems, real bad.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx