Ansbacher Index

Does anybody have a file of the historical values of the Ansbacher Index, or
know where it can be obtained (purchased or downloaded)?

Also, is there a site that provides the current value of the Ansbacher Index?

Every time I do a search on the internet for Ansbacher, I get tons of IBs,
FCMs, etc. that rant and rave about Max Ansbacher and his special technique
of using the Ansbacher Index to write calls, but I cannot seem to find any
historical values for the index itself.

If anybody has any knowledge about how one can see the historical values of
the Ansbacher Index, I would really appreciate the info!

Thanks,
Bill