Re: Blau's Tick Volume Indicator on two datafeeds

>My own experience with Blau's tick stuff on TS4 was I got VERY different
>results on the big SP future and the mini ES, using the same data feed,
>because of the difference in the number of ticks and the way they are
>reported. Of the two, I thought the mini was probably more reliable but
>I decided it was too tempermental to be useful for trading.

Yes. Big Red Flag.  Life is too short to deal with all the
headaches that tick volume indicators can cause. They only get worse when
applied in realtime. You are depending on datafeed perfection, and software
perfection or, at least, consistency both historically and in the future.