Re: Standard deviation bands

Hi Dave,
       Many thanks for that - it works...! (:-)

One more query... The Length parameter in MyAv can be in 0.5 increments
and using that with the bands throws them out of whack - maybe 1030
instead of 1130 or whatever. I can round the Length up or down to the
nearest whole number but it would be nice to use the correct parameters.
Any ideas...?

Cheers,
Ian