Re: Horizontal Line Tool

In a message dated 4/4/02 1:15:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, rascal2@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< As I daytrade, I'm constantly applying horizontal lines at the wave highs
 and lows - one color for highs and one color for lows.  I would like to be
 able to use the Horizontal Line Tool to plot these lines without having to
 repeatedly change the line color.  I've tried putting two Horizontal Line
 Tools on the Toolbar (each defaulted to a separate color), but both Tools
 default to the last color used.  I've tried creating two separate Toolbars
 with just the "right" color Horizontal Line Tool in each Toolbar, but this
 works like two Tools on the same Toolbar.  Does anyone have a solution? >>

Rascal,

Once you've got two horizontal lines on your  chart of the proper colors you
can 'draw' new horizontal lines of the appropriate colors quite simply by
doing the following.  Right click the horizontal line of the color you want
for the new horizontal line.  When the pop up  window, appears click "new
parallel'.  This produces a new horizontal line of the same color .....
offset a bit on the vertical axis.  Then just move this 2nd line to where you
want it.

Regards,

Lee Scharpen