Horizontal Line Tool

As I daytrade, I'm constantly applying horizontal lines at the wave highs
and lows - one color for highs and one color for lows.  I would like to be
able to use the Horizontal Line Tool to plot these lines without having to
repeatedly change the line color.  I've tried putting two Horizontal Line
Tools on the Toolbar (each defaulted to a separate color), but both Tools
default to the last color used.  I've tried creating two separate Toolbars
with just the "right" color Horizontal Line Tool in each Toolbar, but this
works like two Tools on the same Toolbar.  Does anyone have a solution?