Searching file Kase.zip; Searching hints regarding Kase PeakOscillator, the KaseCD and KeseDevStops

Hello,

I read the book "Trading with the odds" of Cynthia Kase and I am trying to
implement the Kase PeakOscillator, the KaseCD and KeseDevStops. I found some
hints searching an archive of this list. However there was a file posted to
this list named Kase.zip which I didn't find and which might contain some
usefull information and code examples. It was posted to this list on Mon, 15 May
2000. A reference to a ftp site, which doesn't work any more was posted on
Mon, 13 Apr 1998.

Does somebody still have the file Kase.zip on his disk and would be willing
to e-mail it me?

I would also be happy about all kind of information or experiences regarding
the Kase indicators.

Thanks for your having read this and best regards

Peter Beyersdorf