Re: Caution: built-in stops in TS6

> I have reported the matter to TS, and today they responded as follows:
> "The issue you reported is being addressed in the next TradeStation 6
update
> to be released in a few weeks. As always, please keep a close eye on your
> automated trading to make sure that it is working as expected."  Wouldn't
it
> be nice to work with a vendor that would automatically E-mail warnings to
> their customers when a critical, fundamental error like this one shows up?

This really raises the hair on the back of my neck. Omega has always taken
this hide-your-head-in-the-sand approach - from SWP to TS6.... as if
concealing a problem from their customer base, or ignoring it, will somehow
make it go away, or buy them  enough time to release another buggy version.
How about the common courtesy of a bug report?! Bugs happen in software
development -- most of us can accept that. What is hard to accept is that
THEY don't inform us once bugs are discovered (they often don't fix them
either, but that is another issue...). The vertical market to which they
peddle their ware (us)  is especially  susceptible to extreme, adverse
consequences if their product doesn't perform as expected ( read -- we can
lose our ass!) Not to distribute/publicize known faults/bugs to the user
base is, IMO, unconscionable. ARGGHH!!