Global Memory Problem

I am having a recurring problem. I am using TS4 running ESignal through
Dynastore on a pc with 320 mm Ram, W95b on an Athlon TBird750MHZ chip. I
keep open 8 workspaces with 4 windows each. I am running systems on 4
workspaces of windows, with indicators as well. Over the past several
weeks, I have continually gotten Tradestation error messages stating"
Out of Global Memory during Global Allocation at 2069" whenever I try to
add or change something else. I thought that this might need me to
adjust my min and max file cache settings, so I adjusted those down to
approximately 55 mm so as to allow a larger amount of unallocated
memory. My swapfile, set at 250 mm minimum, is never called upon. This
problem generally seems to occur after I have opened and closed and
reopened other programs like fibonacci tools and a web browser. Your
suggestions will be appreciated.

Additionally, I have 79 symbols in my server, quite a few of which
should be expired by now. Since they have not expired, they considered
active symbols for ESignal. How can I mark these as expired?