S&P and emini day trading commission rates

Hi Guys,
       I was wondering what a "normal" or "average" commission rate
would be for day trading these two markets? I'm assuming electronic
order entry rather than placing orders by phone.

I'm not necessarily looking for the rock bottom rates, just a guide to a
"fair price".

For example, would $9-15 (+ NFA fee) for the emini and $15-20 for the
S&P seem reasonable?

Please feel free to email with any comments, suggestion, hints, tips dos
or don'ts...

Cheers,
Ian