Re[2]: An open letter to TradeStation users from Bill and Ralph Cruz

Hello ribau,

  Agreed - I am no longer willing to commit my time to developing
  systems for an application that is badly supported, if at all, by a
  company with what can only be described as an extreme lack of
  credibility.

  I have made the commitment to learn a 'mainstream' language and am
  currently using a well-supported app that uses C++ as its coding
  language. Gives me access to a lot more external language support as
  well. I realized I had to get away from EL sooner rather than later.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx