Re: An open letter to TradeStation users from Bill and Ralph Cruz

> There isn't a company out there that makes a high tech product
> flawlessly the first time.

No.  But most companies do a whole lot better job than Omega did with
TS2k.  It was utterly unusable in its early releases and now, after 5
SP's, it's still flaky as hell, as recent discussions prove.

I worked in software for many years.  It's not impossible to deliver
decent-quality products.  It just takes competent management.  Study
after study has shown that fixing faulty software *after release* is
**FAR** more expensive than doing it right the first time, but it's
"easier" in the short run to shove it out the door and worry about
bugs later.  It ALWAYS comes back to bite you.

> The company needs cash flow and that's how they have to get it.

That's a very short-sighted way for a company to get money.  They
ticked off their entire customer base and now many of the former and
potential customers don't trust them.  TRAD would be selling a lot
more copies of TS6 if they hadn't abused their customers' trust with
TS2k.

Gary