From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxx>; <ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:31 PM
Subject: RE: An open letter to TradeStation users from Bill and Ralph Cruz

: Have you seen those recent bull and bear advertisements......where the
bull
: says to the bear......WRONG.
:
: Omega spent MILLIONS on marketing and promotion.....THAT WAS NOT THE
: PROBLEM.
:
: IT TOOK 2 YEARS AND 5 RELEASES TO MAKE TS2000i USABLE.......
: when word got out about the bugs and problems, few TS4 licensees
: "converted"....
: and with the internet in full swing, the word quickly got around to other
: potential convertees like Metastock users, etc.
: result: low conversion rate; few new sales.
: THEN It snowballed.....the original development team left town, no good
: technicians left to support it, and so on and so forth.
: A great Harvard Business School study in how not to do it:
: "Why hi-tech companies fail when their core-products are launched
: prematurely without qualification"
: