peeping forward

Problem: Have been trying to populate an array for return of seasonal data.
The biases for filtering have been established in excel. Data forward of the
LastCalcDate is not a problem as it has been establised in an array
manually. It is an array from BarNumber~1 to BarNumber=LastCalcDate which
I'm trying to establish with the likes of a 'For Loop'.

So far I've established one array that has captured the BarNumber of the
CurrentBar and populated the balance of the array with 'forward' Barnumbers.

>From this set of data I'm trying to populate another array with the
Month(Date) and TradeDayOfMonth, of each of the held barnumbers.
IE: From the CurrentBar I require the Month and TDOM of each of the
following (forward) bars.

I have TDOM function which works fine.

However, am I right in that, per 'book rules', there is absolutly NO WAY in
which I can populate an array with Month(Date) etc of bars, forward of the
CurrentBar ?

Maybe I'll just have to set about building an array manually for this
particular market ?

Regards
Jon Macmichael