Need Help re TS4 Install w/Win98SE

Dear Group,

I've got TS4 (TS ver 4.23 CD) installed on a P233, whose Autoexec.bat
reads Set SSI_ACT=2,2,6
I am now trying to install TS4 on a P500, whose Autoexec.bat I have also
set to read Set SSI_ACT=2,2,6
Installation completes.
I shift my dongle from the P233 LPT to the P500 LPT.
I successfully print from the P500 so its LPT works satisfactorily.
I click Offline Signal Server & get Error Message: Security Block is
missing.
I go to C>Omega>Prog>Drivers>NT & click on SSIACT.exe
Under Attach one Activator to LPT, I press Enter
I get Activator not found.

Control Experiment - P233 with dongle on it ---
I go to C>Omega>Prog>Drivers>NT & click on SSIACT.exe
Under Attach one Activator to LPT, I press Enter
I get Activator found --- The optimal parameters are Set SSI_ACT=2,2,7
If I remove the dongle from the P233, I get Activator not found.
Therefore, the dongle is recognized in the P233, and when the dongle is
on the P233, the TS4 Activator in the P233 works.

Conclusion - P500 with dongle on it ---
The dongle is not recognized in the P500, and without the dongle being
recognized, the TS4 Activator in the P500 won't work & I get the error
message.

Observation: For both computers, the first line of [386Enh] in
system.ini reads DEVICE=ssiact.386

Query: How do I get the TS4 Activator to recognize the dongle in the
P500?

Sincerely,

Richard