Re[2]: An open letter to TradeStation users from Bill and Ralph Cruz

Hello ribau,

rpn> At  the  very  least  they  need  to  integrate  third party data
rpn> providers  such  as  DTN  to  provide reliable intraday data. The
rpn> internet  simply isn't reliable enough and Omega doesn't have the
rpn> resources to lease satellite space, so they have to release their
rpn> death grip on that area. In addition, they need

I suspect that if Omega has an office in Dallas that it is the old WOW
offices who they bought out with stock options and 9.00 which is about
1.00  now.  So  you  would  be  correct they probably are strapped for
money.  Just  to  show  them  I am a fair competitor. I have available
satellite  space available which has been secured for a future project
which I am involved in. I will furnish Omega satellite space for their
new platform, or (dreaming) their old programs. All they have to do is
ask ( and it would be nice if they made me ceo too) for it and pay the
nominal  cost  which  will  be collected from the end users anyway for
such  feed.  They  could make it very cheap if they wish or as much as
the  market  will bear, I don't care. So in essence it would cost them
practically  nothing but some porting time. If customers have existing
satellite  equipment  it will most likely all work. A receiver box may
(may) have to be bought by the customer, typical cost of 100 or so.

Good thing is that the broadcast dish is right here in Dallas, and
available with no traffic on it presently, what a gold mine Cruz!

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx