Re: Historycentre

Earlier this month, I found out that there is a minor bug in Historycenter.
I notified the vendor and they acknowledged the existance of this bug. They
promised to fix it, but I haven't received the new build yet.  The bug is
that the software will automatically delete the records which have "0" as
trade values(price). It only happens to index symbols, such as tick, tiki or
@prem.

Otherwise, it is a wonderful software. $200 was well spent for me. It saved
me several hundreds of hours since I bought the software. Especially, I can
create the rollover data easily. I used it daily and very satisfied with it.

Happy Easter
Hango