Re: TS2ki Strategy Performance Report hangs up and draws diagonal lines on window

This is one of those problems that is fixed by deleting the following files
in the server folder:

gsqf.dat
perfmon.dat
symswap.dat
sysevent.dat

There is a formal help file that discusses this on line, but I can't find
the email referencing it.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ