What is different about loading 1 min data

I have an ASCII data file that has 1 minute tick data in it. When I import
it into TS2000I and look at the data using Edit, it only see that data as
Daily data, it says there is nothing there for 1 minute data. For the Daily
data, it takes the first sample of the data and then skips to the next day
first sample.

I replaced the spaces in the data with commas and made sure I had the right
format the data, Date(YR,MON,DAY) Time Open High Low Close Volume.

Is there a setting I am missing when I import the data to tell it this IS 1
minute data besides what is specified in the import statement itself?

Thank in Advance!

Dennis Todd