OBall fuzzBall

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OBall fuzzBall
  • From: "spi" <spi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:35:12 -0800

MB wrote:.....i actually had
better  results allowing this seemingly random event to take place, so
i  decided  to  leave it. i have been happy with things that way there
are  but  i  am  certain  as  i  have  maintained  there  is  room for
improvement.

funny... i had some way out statistcal analysis of tick modes several years
back.. no data feed or platform was 'stamping' 'counting them' properly...
months i worked on a solution(s)... after all was said and done? I ignored
the issue of  "damn! 2 too many upticks!... oh no! I found that there were 3
extra downticks!" etc, became a lot less anal about this whole precision
business, and factored it into the system analysis 'raw'... spend a whole
lot more time away from the cpu's now and enjoy smelling a flower or two,
kids and surfing... moral of story: dont try to force precision analysis on
an imperfect paradigm.... hmm..  pierre comes to mind again in a fuzzy logic
way...