Re: TRAD Stock Slides further

>By calculation, they are getting $23 per trade !!!!

And it's NOT round trip.  I figured the same thing, based on:

>> Average daily trade revenue            $50,427
>> Average daily revenue trades             2,177

... and I thought "what a rip-off!"  But then I realized...

You must keep in mind that this $23 is the average per transaction.
And a "transaction" can mean anything from 10,000 shares of Oracle
to 1 Pork Belly call option to 200 S&P futures contracts.

I think the stock trades are probably fixed-price regardless of
the size of the order, and the futures and options have a cost
per contract.  If the average futures order size is more than
single-contract, then it makes sense for the average revenue per
trade to be something like $23.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com