Multiple Order Generation in 2000i

I run 2000i on two machines, one uses a PCQuote satellite feed and another
eSignal via T1 internet connection.  I generally have a single workspace
open that contains 12-15 charts, each applying a system to a symbol.

My problem: I repeatedly have 2000i "refresh" itself such that orders are
regenerated.  Specifically, a system may have an open position supported by
a stop and a limit order for exit.  The Order Tracking Center will
accurately reflect the Open Position and the two Active Orders.  Then, 3-4
times a day, 2000i regenerates the trades and posts New Open Position and
New Filled Position alerts.  This happens with both PCs.  TRAD tech support
tells me that this happens when a data vendor broadcasts a corrected tick,
which the GlobalServer adds, causing TS to rebuild the bars, thereby causing
the system to be refreshed and orders generated (forgive the run on
sentence).  Nice concept but I don't believe my vendors broadcast corrected
ticks and I don't believe the GlobalServer would do anything about it if
they did.

This is a problem for 2 reasons:
(1) I don't know which trades are new and require action versus which are
duplicates of existing orders without visually checking for new entry/exit
arrows on the charts.  This is feasible with 2-3 markets, but a hassle with
15.

(2) I would like to use TradeStation's API to direct trades to a 3rd party
electronic execution platform.  However, the API is also generating the
duplicate trades.

Anyone else experience this or know of a solution?

Neal Falkenberry