Re: Oddball test data

The advancing issues count is only published from 09:32 exchange time
onwards - at least on Futuresource.  It would therefore seem reasonable
that hourly bars start at 32 minutes past each hour.  Given that you're
trying to trade the future based on the "cash" signal I'd be tempted to
adapt the future's bar starts to the advancers' bar starts rather than the
other way 'round.

$.02,
Stefan Schulz