From: <TFutures@xxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 5:31 PM
Subject: TRAD Stock Slides further

: TradeStation group stock looks ready to slide under the $1 mark and get
: delisted. Looks like the #$%^'em and forget em approach is not working.
:
: I've spoken to people whom I think are very much in the know and they
think
: the TradeStation strategy of going to brokerage is gonna kill em. So far
it
: looks like there right.
: