Re: TS2ki & Video cards

I have a Appian Jeronimo Pro card for dual monitors.  Dell P990 (Trinitron) monitors.  I used these cards under NT4 SP3, 4, 5 and 6 with Appian's drivers, three different versions.  I now use Windows 2000 drivers CW2kv106p2.  Never had any real problems.  I can add a trend line, extend right and extend left or either one, add parallel, move them all around and use snap mode just fine.  The one negative to the card, and I guess it is the card, is if you open another program during market hours, especially if it is a fast market, if I move the new program window around the Tsk2i charts get white streaks on them and they persist for a while. It acts like the card is not fast enough to reset the image or TS2ki isn't.  CTRL F5 will clear it if it doesn't happen automatically fairly soon.  Needless to say it doesn't happen unless TS2ki charting is running.  This is three year old set of cards so I would think much better cards are available but compatibility is important so I wont c!
hange them out.

Jimmy