Re: New Dow Complex Structure at the CBOT

'Scuse me if this sounds naive, but why can't American exchanges do what
their European counterparts (well, at least LIFFE and Eurex) have already
done and say:  "All right, from date X the trading floor will be abolished,
electronic trading only, like it or lump it."

So the locals weren't happy.  Tough.  The users were.  That's
capitalism.  Why doesn't it work that way across the pond ?

Regards,
Stefan Schulz