Re: Upgrade from Win98 to 2000pro

Greetings Joe,
If I were to 'upgrade' to win2k, here's the general approach I'd take:

1) back up data
2) format drive
2) FRESH install of win2k and all drivers, etc.
3) install programs
4) take small nap.

Step 4 can be inserted between any steps.  A clean install will
probably give you less headaches in the long run than an upgrade.
Remember to check the Omega knowledge base since they give detail
instructions on installing TS4 on a win2k machine.

As always, you mileage may vary.
Good luck!

--
Wishing You Happiness,