Re: Upgrade from Win98 to 2000pro

I don't use TS4 any longer but you'd better check about the security block
driver that TS4 uses if there's one available for win2k. I doubt that the
win98 one will work. There was one for NT 4.

Why not just leave the pc at win98 and buy another for win2k? You can use a
kvm switch so that you don't have to double up on monitors, keyboards and
mice.

This is not a problem if you have one of the cracked TS4 versions floating
around.

-- Roy