Re: Elliott or Gann Software

There a floor-trader on the CBOT who is selling a Gann program now on eBay for
$100.  It's something I've tried programming before, got stuck on, and when I
saw that he had paid to have someone program it, I thought, hey, why not.  It
does what it's supposed to do, which is to plot realtime trendlines for higher
highs and lower lows.  Here's the cite:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2011519426