From: "Robert Hodge" <r-hodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 9:18 AM
Subject: RE: S&P daily range

: Markets are arena's where various classes of trading strategies compete
for
: profits - the more profits that accrue to one style the more the market
: appears to behave in a way a friendly to that strategy until it all
changes
: again.
:
: What strategies might be failing at the moment and which are succeeding?
: That's the answer.
: