SAFIR-X and SirTrade?

Has anyone used the Safir-X product on the list?  I downloaded the demo
a short time ago and have been trying a few things out.  I know the demo
doesn't allow you to save the "neuro-fuzzy" rule set you develop, but
the product comes with a couple of canned neuro-fuzzy systems.

I can't seem to figure out how to actually run them within TradeStation
though.  I thought this was the job of the SirTrade "run-time", but I
downloaded that and still can't seem to make it work

Can anyone help?