Re: Bars to the right

Well, actually I believe there is a way to do it in TS4, more or less (not
ideal):

Set up a 2-data chart.  On the top (usable) chart, put what you want, say
1-min bars.  On the bottom, put for example the same data, but set the time to
60-min bars, and if you want, set this chart window to "Hidden."

As I remember, what you'll get is your 1-min chart with "white space to the
right" to the extent of the time remaining to the next 60-min bar.  In other
words, at the beginning of a 60-min bar period, you'll have a full 60 bars of
"white space to the right" that will gradually diminish in time and ultimately
reach 0 at the end of the 60-min period, and then the cycle will repeat.

Because you can't use multi-data charts with tick charts, this won't work with
them --- only minute-based charts.