RE: Posting trades from Safir on his site is bogus

Great givers of their talents & efforts without any
hint of desire for $renumeration like Mark Brown, Bob
Fulks, Gene Pope, David Folster, and others, etc. have
added so much to the betterment of OddBall. They grace
the great halls of OddBall fame, if you will.

Then, on the other side of the table are system
vendors and the like lurking & trolling this list for
prospects so they can eventually extract thousands of
$ out of them . . . not the true spirit of sharing,
without expecting fat checks which this list was
founded upon.

You sir, fall into that 2nd category.

You continually avoid the truth that providing an .els
for all list members to back test historically is the
ONLY way to prove out your code/and/or theories.

You also carefully avoid responding to "where is the
long list of <verifiable> satisfied customers of your
products".

Steve