Re: new list suggestions

Aside from your thinly veiled attempt to spam the List with whatever it is
that you're promoting --  It's kind of interesting to have a couple of
diversions from the mundane -- (you know, like Chess, Flying Airplanes,
Bowling, S&M, whatever)

It's fun to watch Pierre go to the end of the earth to avoid posting any
easily understandable verification of his claims for his fuzzy stuff --

Also fun (and very educational for those paying attention) to see the
various Posts on variations and modifications of OB --

The O-List kind of stands (and has for many years) like a monolith of its
own genre on the horizon -- distinctly apart from lesser venues and
offering an astute departure from the norm.  (Thanks Jim-O!)

If you think you can change it-- Go For It! (not holding my breath  :)