Re: Installation Problems ProsSuite 2000i

Tom wrote:

>I am trying to install Prosuite 2000i software, but I am having a
>problem with the installation.  The setup program keeps on giving
>me the message that it needs to install MDAC (Microsoft data access
>component).  After it try's to do this, it reboots the computer.
[and repeats again and again]

I had this problem too.  What you need is the current version of MDAC.

Get it from http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_270RTM.htm

I actually reformatted and re-installed Windows.  However, you might try
rebooting in safe mode, installing the latest MDAC, and then reboot to
continue your Prosuite installation.  If you can escape from that reboot
cycle you're in long enough to install that new MDAC, it will fix your
problem.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com