Installation Problems ProsSuite 2000i

I am trying to install Prosuite 2000i software, but I
am having a problem with the installation.  The setup
program keeps on giving me the message that it needs
to install MDAC (Microsoft data access component).
After it try's to do this, it reboots the computer.
However, once the setup program starts again, it does
not recognize that it just tried to install
MDAC and does it all over again.  I can't get pass the
MDAC install.  I am running on Windows 2000.  Does
anyone know how to solve this problem?  I think
you will see the problem if you try to install the
software on a Windows 2000 machine.

Thanks

Tom