Re: TS4 Power Editor Problems

If the modified code is gone and the old code is still there, I would
guess that your system is running on the old code.
A crash with code loss is possibly because the power editor folder is
at the maximum size limit.
If this is the case back-up your work by transferring it to a backup
ela file and reduce the number of systems in the power editor.
You can search the drive to see if any .tok or .asc have been moved
lately but I think they will be gone.
NS

zlvn> Within the past day, I have had repeated crashes of the power editor. I
zlvn> have a system that I modified yesterday, that I really like. I am using
zlvn> it realtime today and it has called a couple of trades. My problem is
zlvn> that as a result of the crashes the code for that system is not located
zlvn> in my power editor. The code for the original system under the original
zlvn> name is there. Any suggestions on how to get a clean, uncorrupted power
zlvn> editor? how to find and save my modified system?  how is it that the
zlvn> system is working but does not exist in the power editor?